back to CUSTOM SERIES
The Heretic™ Custom Guitar
MC Guitars™ has a true custom shop and that is why we offer the Heretic™ Custom Guitar. Like the Standard and Signature models, the Heretic™ Custom’s unique body shape and guitar features was designed with the guitar player in mind. The end result is a stunning, killer guitar that’s built to rock! The Heretic™ Custom features a bound all mahogany body and neck through design with a maple wood body cap for additional treble and sustain with a bound ebony fingerboard and hand carved neck is specially contoured at the neck joint for easy access to the 24th fret.
MC Guitars™ will worked closely with you to create an Impaler™ Custom guitar to your specifications. All MC Custom guitars are built out by ‘Dawk’ Stillwell and are custom built to order. Start with the basic Heretic body design and have your guitar wired with any combination of pickups from DiMarzio™, Seymour Duncan™, EMG™ or Gibson™ humbucker pickups. Choose from chrome, black or gold hardware, either a Kahler™ or Floyd Rose™ locking tremolo system. Choose from any custom colors done in high gloss lacquer finish.
Custom graphics are also available upon request. The Heretic™ Custom comes standard with a specially designed deluxe plush lined ATA flight case. All MC Guitars™ are hand crafted in the USA.
Heretic™ Custom Guitars are available as a special order, pricing quote upon request.
For inquires and price quotes on Custom Series guitars please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 255-0370.
Basic Features on the Impaler™ Custom
- Neck through construction 25-inch scale length
- 1.68” thick mahogany body with maple cap top
- Mahogany neck w/ ebony flat ‘no radius’ fingerboard and ‘V’ inlays
- Neck width 1.17” at the nut and 2.22” at the 24th fret
- 24 medium jumbo .103” wide by .048” tall frets
- Body, neck and headstock bound w/ single ply white binding
- High gloss lacquer finish
Impaler™ Custom Order Options
- Special order custom colors & graphics available
- Any pickup combination from DiMarzio™, Seymour Duncan™, EMG™ or Gibson™ humbucker pickups
- Wiring using John ‘Dawk’ Stillwell’s master tone circuit
- Chrome, black or gold hardware
- Fender™ original 6 screw or Wilkenson™ tremolo system
- Kahler™ or Floyd Rose™ Original locking tremolo system
- Schaller™, Sperzel™, Grover™ or Gotoh tuning keys
Product features, specifications and prices are subject to change with out notice.
Heretic™ is a trademark of the MC Guitars.
MC Guitars™ is a registered trademark of Magic Circle Music.
Fender™, Floyd Rose™, Strat™, Stratocaster™ are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
Gibson™ is a registered trademark of Gibson Musical Instruments.
Wilkinson™ is a registered trademark of Gotoh.
Kahler™ is a registered trademark of Kahler International.
DiMarzio™ is a registered trademark of DiMarzio, Inc.
Seymour Duncan™ is a registered trademark of Seymour Duncan.
Each MC Guitar has to be handcrafted by our experienced team of professionals. You should expect to receive your guitar in about 6 months. A more accurate estimate will be provided to you once your order is placed. Please remember that your guitar is being built JUST FOR YOU!
© MC Guitars 2008 / All Rights Reserved.
back to CUSTOM SERIES